Walk and cycle through the Scottish Wilderness in support of our fight for every childhood.
See incredible landscapes as you climb up out of Kenmore, high above Loch Tay and cycle along the beautiful Loch Rannoch in the shadow of the mighty Schiehallion mountain.
We have a limited number of places in this unforgettable event, organised by the Martin Currie Charitable Foundation. Join #TeamNSPCC today and help make sure we're there for children when they need someone to turn to.
Choose your challenge
- The Schiehallion's Shadow - test your stamina with a 14 mile hike followed by a 56 mile cycle.
- Big Red - a 14 mile hike followed by a 35 mile cycle, named after Rob Roy.
- Rob Roy Ramble - follow in Rob Roy's footsteps with a challenging 14 mile hike.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join one of our events, you'll get:
- fundraising support and materials to help you smash your fundraising target
- fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- drinks and refreshments at rest points
- medical support at pit stops and en route
- a free NSPCC trekking top
- free training advice and personalised training plans from our training partner, Full Potential
- a Facebook page for you and your team mates.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.