Walk. Jog. Run.
Experience the magical Coltswold Way as you've never seen it before.
Alongside 2000 other challengers you can walk, jog or run through this area of outstanding natural beauty. The 100km route starts in the heart of Bath, taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains, before reaching the finish line in historic Cheltenham.
Whatever your pace, your challenge offers a real test of stamina & determination. We'll support you all the way. So you can get in shape, join us and do something amazing in 2017.
Your route. Your challenge.
Take on the full challenge:
- Full 100 km Challenge from Bath to Cheltenham - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100 km Challenge – over 2 Days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
Take on a shorter distance:
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – from Bath to Wootton – taking place Saturday 1st July
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Wootton to Cheltenham – taking place Saturday 1st July
From 26 December the Isle of Wight Challenge is offering a 2 for 1 Deal* for new registrations. If you sign up as a pair you’ll both get 50% off your registration fee. Sign up now and do something amazing in 2017!
What you'll get
- shuttle buses from the finish line to the station
- flexible start time
- rest Stops at 23, 50, 80km
- mid-point stops in-between
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- fully signed route and maps
- pace walkers, medics, massage
- medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly!
Training plans and advice
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, we've got a training plan for you.
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
Other ways you can help
Make a donation
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.
Find an NSPCC event
Oxfordshire Adventure Challenge 2017
* The offer only applies to Full (100km) and Half (50km) Challenge distances and to new registrations from 26th December 2016.
If you signed up before December 26th you'll be contacted by the organiser. Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets - all of which are set out on the Challenge website.