Take on the Marathon
With 40,000 runners taking part in this part of the World Marathon Majors Series, this ever popular marathon is a fantastic way to experience Berlin.
Starting and finishing in Berlin's beautiful Tiergarten, near the iconic Brandenburg Gate, you'll pass a whole host of fascinating landmarks along the way, including the Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz and Berlin Cathedral.
"Running through this great city was the best experience of my life - I just want to do it again now!"
All part of the package
You won't just get your sweat on when you join #TeamNSPCC.
Your personalised training:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
We know reaching your fundraising target can seem tough. That's why we've put together a fundraising plan to help you meet your sponsorship goal.
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good. Get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who will win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Where your money goes
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there. We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives, including in LOCATION. In the last year we have:
- delivered our Speak out Stay Safe assembly to xx children in LOCATION
- recieved xx contacts from young people to our Childline service in LOCATION.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place, we'd love to welcome you to our team.
There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.