Get fundraising Fundraising tips for The Gherkin Challenge
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds, and some are going through the toughest times of their lives.
By taking on our Gherkin Challenge, you're helping us be there for them when they need us the most.
We're asking you to raise £250 as part of the challenge to help us keep children safe from abuse.
The best way to hit your fundraising target is to start early. Follow these steps and you'll be off to a flying start.
Smash your Gherkin target
- Around pay day, ask your boss or close family and friends to donate £2.50 each and your total will start to soar!
- Organise a bake sale at work, school or in your community centre. If you can sell 40 cakes at £2.50 each you'll be half way to your target!
- Go green for NSPCC – from dressing up at work to dying your hair, get people to join in for a small donation
- Organise a bucket collection during a lunch break at work, or at a local supermarket
- Ask for matched giving from your employer where they'll match what you raise pound for pound
- Gift Aid it - remind your friends to tick the Gift Aid box when they sponsor you. It means we can claim back an extra 25p from the taxman for every £1 pound you receive.
How your money makes a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking on The Gherkin Challenge, your £250 sponsorship will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and you can help us prevent it ruining anymore.
Get fundraising ideas
Everything you need to get your fundraising started and keep going right through to the finish.
Push yourself to the limit this autumn and sign up to The Gherkin Challenge.