Contact us about donating in your will
Our friendly team are here to help if you're thinking about donating in your will
If you've already left us a gift and have any questions or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you too.
We always recommend seeing a solicitor if you're thinking of writing or amending your will, but our team can help with:
- explaining how your gift could help our work with children.
- arranging for you to visit a local project so you can see first-hand the difference your gift will make.
- explaining the different types of legacy gifts and their benefits.
- helping you find a solicitor and talking you through our will writing offers and discounts.
- arranging a visit so we can talk through your questions in person.
If as an existing supporter you already hear from us, we will continue to contact you in the same way unless you have specified otherwise.
You can always change the way that we get in touch with you in the future by contacting our Supporter Care team on 020 7825 2505 or email@example.com.