Meet the winners
"I couldn't believe it at first. I was shocked, surprised and very happy! First thing I did was run up the stairs to check my ticket!"
Latest raffle winners
How you can help
£4 could pay for a volunteer Childline counsellor to answer a child's call for help this Christmas.
£15 could pay for the NSPCC helpline to answer 3 calls, providing help and support to adults concerned about a child.
£25 could pay for a trained practitioner for one hour, supporting parents and families in caring for their children.
Terms and conditions
- Winners will be notified in writing as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winners will be made available online 14 days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505. Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity
- Fast entry in the Christmas Raffle closes on 8th November
- Entry closes on 18th December 2017
- The Christmas Raffle draw takes place on 22nd December
- You can request additional tickets by calling 016 2820 1281
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions
- If you have a complaint please call our Supporter Care Team on 020 7825 2505.