"Childline saved my life so many times."
Sioned had a chaotic home life and looked after her mother who had depression. Growing up she struggled with her mental health and tried to take her own life. Childline helped her to feel someone cared.
£4 could pay for one of our trained volunteer counsellors to answer a child like Sioned's call for help to Childline.
Other ways to get involved
Win with the NSPCC Weekly Lottery
Do your own fundraising
Volunteering for NSPCC and Childline
Terms and conditions
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available online 7 days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505.
- Entry closes 23 December 2019 and the draw takes place 3 January 2020.
- You can request additional tickets by calling 016 2820 1281
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions
- If you have a complaint please call our Supporter Care Team on 020 7825 2505.