"Childline saved my life so many times."
Sioned had a chaotic home life and looked after her mother who had depression. Growing up she struggled with her mental health and tried to take her own life. Childline helped her to feel someone cared.
£4 could pay for one of our trained volunteer counsellors to answer a child like Sioned's call for help to Childline.
Other ways to get involved
Win with the NSPCC Weekly Lottery
Do your own fundraising
Volunteer with us
We are mindful that the current situation may result in some disruption to postal services. As the majority of our raffle players enter via the post, this could cause delays to the open and close dates of our raffle. Please be reassured that if for any reason we are unable to meet the published fast entry deadline or raffle draw date, we will adjust these in line with our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available online 7 days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505.
- Entry closes 22 June 2020 and the draw takes place 26 June 2020. Fast entry draw closing date is 1 May 2020.
- You can request additional tickets by calling 016 2820 1281.
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have a complaint please call our Supporter Care Team on 020 7825 2505.
- All profits from the NSPCC Raffle are used to fund the NSPCC's work and wherever the funds are needed most, that's where they will go.