How to take part
It's quick and easy to play your part! For your chance to win:
We'll send you a unique lottery number for each entry and send you a cheque when you win.
The more entries you play, the more chances you have of winning!
Remember, you must be 16 or over and a resident of the UK to play.
Are you a winner?
If you're one of our lucky winners, we'll be in touch to let you know!
Playing your part helps keep children safe
Mrs Baker won an amazing £10,000 in our quarterly superdraw!
"I’ve supported the NSPCC for 30 years, since my children were young. It was exciting when I found out I’d won. I couldn’t believe it was me! I might treat myself to a holiday in Canada and the Rockies Railways. I’d encourage anyone to play – you might be the next winner!"
Play your part to help us keep children safe - enter today from just £1 a week and you could be our next big winner!
Terms and conditions
- Only £1 per entry, drawn every Friday. All proceeds to NSPCC. Registered charity number 216401.
- NSPCC, charity registered in Scotland, charity number SCO37717.
- Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence no. 004781. Website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- Promoter: NSPCC, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Responsible person: Stuart Osborne.
- Must be 16 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence.
- Players or carers of a vulnerable person can request self-exclusion from NSPCC gambling related marketing materials by completing the online form or by calling the Supporter Care team on 020 7825 2505 to request a form.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
NSPCC is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, licence number 004781.
- Visit Gambling Commission for more information.
- NSPCC Weekly Lottery terms and conditions.
- Complaints and disputes procedure.
- Lottery policies and procedures.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling:
Other ways to support us
Visit the NSPCC shop
Take a look at our range of gifts, greetings cards and accessories – all proceeds go towards our fight for every childhood.
Take part in an event
From charity walks to social and special events, there's an event you can do to raise money and help change children's lives.
Volunteer for us
From volunteering at an event to supporting our services, you could join our team of volunteers and make a huge difference to children.