Admin volunteer role Can you spare some time to work at our Childline bases?
Our admin volunteers give a few hours each week to help behind the scenes at Childline.
Whether helping with mail outs, processing case notes or gathering volunteer feedback, admin volunteers help keep the Childline bases running smoothly.
This means we can provide the best possible service for children and young people that need us.
How to play your part
You'll need to be available for:
- introduction and on the job training sessions
- a regular weekly shift of up to 4 hours - usually between 9am and 5pm - for at least 1 year after training
You'll need to be the kind of person who:
- enjoys learning new things
- are accepting and non-judgemental
- works well as a part of a team
- has basic IT and admin skills
Training and support for volunteers
Support our volunteers
Right now, our Childline counsellors can only respond to 3 out of 4 children who need our help. Help us be there for every child who needs us.