Counting down to Number Day
Join schools across the UK on Friday 5 December 2014 for a fundraising maths bonanza
Does your class go potty for percentages? Are you mad about multiples? Do you think fractions are fabulous?
Well Number Day 2014 could be just what you're looking for!
NSPCC Number Day is a national maths bonanza for children and young people of all ages that helps raise money to support the work of the NSPCC, helping vulnerable and abuse children to have happier lives.
The aim of Number Day is to:
- Make maths fun and instigate a positive 'can do' attitude towards it
- Raise awareness of the NSPCC's vital work for children
- Raise money and help change lives
Everything you need
We'll provide all schools who register with everything they need to make their Number Day a success.
Activities and resources available in October will include:
- Curriculum-linked fundraising activities in partnership with Oxford University Press. Our most popular Number Day activities and some exciting new activities will all be available to all registered school in October.
- Number Day guide, fundraising tips and ideas to help pupils and teachers raise money on the day
- Celebrity posters, stickers and certificates to promote your event.
- Teacher resources including assembly presentations and lesson plans to help you inspire and inform the whole school about the NSPCC's work.
Whether you devote the whole day to digits or have a 60 minute maths session, your support really will count.
Register now - it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
If your school would like to be part of this mega maths fundraiser then simply:
- Register your school now
- Put Friday 5 December 2014 in your diary and spread the word that your school is taking part
- Start to plan your Number Day fundraising events
If you have any questions about Number Day, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much - we are counting on your support.