How to play your part
You'll need to be available for:
- a 3 hour interview
- 2 school visits a month (during term time)
- our first class e-learning training module
- a 2-day training workshop.
You'll need to be the kind of person who:
- believes in the empowerment and protection of all children
- has the confidence to speak in front of a group of primary school children
- can communicate and engage with children
- has basic IT skills and regular access to email.
''I help to deliver assemblies and workshops and thoroughly enjoy my volunteering work for the Speak out Stay safe programme. It’s great and very satisfying to know that we're getting the message across to children that they don’t have to deal with anything on their own.''
Bernie Riley, NSPCC Schools Service volunteer
Volunteer with us
Search for a role that suits you
Celebrate the #LittleStars in your life
Thank the special people in your life by naming a light on London’s Oxford Street this Christmas.
Your donation can take a child anywhere
Each year we keep one million children across the UK safe from abuse. But we can’t do it without your support. Your donation can give even more children the freedom to dream.