How to play your part
You'll need to be available for:
- a 3 hour interview
- 2 school visits a month (during term time)
- our first class e-learning training module
- a 2-day training workshop.
You'll need to be the kind of person who:
- believes in the empowerment and protection of all children
- has the confidence to speak in front of a group of primary school children
- can communicate and engage with children
- has basic IT skills and regular access to email.
''I help to deliver assemblies and workshops and thoroughly enjoy my volunteering work for the Speak out Stay safe programme. It’s great and very satisfying to know that we're getting the message across to children that they don’t have to deal with anything on their own.''
Bernie Riley, NSPCC Schools Service volunteer
Volunteer with us
Search for a role that suits you
Keeping your Lidl ones safe
We're excited to be joining forces with Lidl UK who are raising vital funds for our Speak out Stay safe programme. Their support will help us to give more children the knowledge they need to stay safe from abuse.
Training and support for NSPCC Schools Service volunteers
Help us be there for children in need
Each year we keep one million children across the UK safe from abuse. But we can’t do it without your support. Your donation can help us keep even more children safe from abuse.
Have NSPCC Schools Service visit your school
If you work at a primary school in the UK and would like us to deliver an assembly and workshop get in touch.