Run the Cardiff Half Marathon for charity and help us be here for children
Conquer the Cardiff Half Marathon with #TeamNSPCC in October 2024. Starting outside Cardiff Castle, run past the capital's most iconic landmarks before a grandstand finish in the heart of the city.
Why take part?
- A predominately fast and flat course, this route is perfect for beginners and experienced runners alike.
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron-on letters.
- Be rewarded with VIP treatment at our post-race food and drinks marquee.
- There'll be lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You'll be doing something amazing for children.
A child contacts Childline every 45 seconds and it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £300 you could pay for up to 75 children to get the help and support they need from our Childline counsellors.*
Get a charity place
Join team NSPCC and secure your charity place today.
Registration is just £10 and we ask for all our runners to raise a minimum of £300.
Already got a place?
If you've bought your own place for the Cardiff Half Marathon, we'd love to welcome you to #TeamNPSCC. Registration is free and we only ask you to raise what you can.
See our 2022 events
Browse photos of our brilliant runners in action at the Cardiff Half spring and autumn 2022 events.
Cardiff Half spring 2022
Cardiff Half autumn 2022
"I was provided with everything I needed and could just focus on training and fundraising. I felt valued by the NSPCC and part of the team."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- a plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- access to NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Your donation could go towards childline or it could help us fund NSPCC's therapeutic services and Speak out Stay safe. Donations are distributed based on need.