Trek your way through the Chiltern's historic countryside trails
Walk, jog or run the Chiltern 50 Challenge with #TeamNSPCC. It's a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery as you tackle The Chilterns famed rolling hills. Whether you are a first time walker looking to get outside and try something new or a seasoned marathon runner taking a step up, this is the challenge for you.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Full support on the day - a signed route with maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stops along the way.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finishers medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
Choose your distance and the level of fundraising you can commit to. Join #TeamNSPCC today and help us be there when a child needs us.
Sign up for this option and you’ll pay a low registration fee and commit to a specified fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Sign up for this option to pay a higher registration fee and commit to a lower fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
"The toughest and most life affirming walk of my life which will provide memories me and my walking partner will never forget!"
Ultra Challenge #TeamNSPCC participant
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on [email protected] with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.