Explore the famous World Heritage Jurassic Coastline with #TeamNSPCC
The hugely popular Jurassic Coast Challenge offers coastal path, steep hills and challenging beaches. The route will take you through the spectacular World Heritage coastline, with a start in Corfe Castle, then heading down to Swanage, and along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs to Weymouth at halfway. If you're not ready to take on 100km, challenge yourself to 50km or 25km routes while experiencing idyllic paths and breathtaking views.
Your entry includes a range of free food and drink at regular rest stops, and support from medics, marshals andmassage teams. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, a T-shirt, and a special medal to celebrate yourachievement. As we are an Official Charity Partner, sign up & commit to fundraise for us and you’ll get 50% off the standard charity place registration fee!
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Full support on the day - a signed route, including maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stops along the way.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finisher's medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
How to take part
Sign up and select your fundraising option and distance on the Charity Challenge website. There’s also an option to join or create a team!
2. Choose NSPCC
Select the NSPCC as your charity and help us be here for children. Every pound you raise will make a difference.
3. Enjoy yourself
Have a weekend to remember and celebrate your amazing achievement!
What you'll get from us
1. NSPCC t-shirt
For you to wear with pride throughout your training and on the day itself.
2. Fundraising pack
Filled with ideas to get your fundraising off to a great start.
3. Training plan
Support from expert trainers, Full Potential, including a training plan tailored just for you!
- Charity Sponsorship Place - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
- Mixed Funding Place - pay a higher registration fee and fundraise less.
- Self-Funded Place - pay the full cost of the event. There’s no fundraising target, just raise as much as you can!
- Already signed up? We’d love you to join #TeamNSPCC.
How your fundraising helps
The money you raise could help provide play sessions with a practitioner that use therapy activities like painting and storytelling*. This helps children and young people safely open up about their experiences of abuse.