Take on the Thames Path in this endurance charity challenge
Escape the city as you wind your way along the historic Thames Path Trail with #TeamNSPCC. Whether you're a first time challenger looking to get outside and try something new or a seasoned marathon runner taking a step up, this is the challenge for you.
Over 3,000 adventurers will join the Putney Bridge start, and the full 100 km route heads upstream to Henley along the famous Thames Towpath. With 50 km and 25 km distance options also available there’s a Thames Path Challenge for everyone.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Full support on the day - a signed route, including maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stops along the way.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finishers medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Join as a team or individual and do something amazing for children
Choose your distance and the level of fundraising you’d like to commit to. Join #TeamNSPCC today and help us be there when a child needs us.
Pay a small registration fee and make a bigger contribution through fundraising.
Full Challenge: £30 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Sign up for this option to pay a higher registration fee and commit to a lower fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on [email protected] with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.