Get into the festive spirit at our online Christmas concert
We're excited to announce that the event will be hosted by Ore Oduba, with the incredible Leona Lewis confirmed to perform.
They'll also be joined by singer-songwriter Jamie Cullum with an exclusive acoustic performance, Britain's Got Talent stars Calum Scott and the D-Day Darlings & D-Day Juniors, the spectacular West End Kids, the talented 2019 BBC Young Chorister of the year Anna Haestrup, pop Choir PopVox, and magician Ben Hanlin. The evening also features readings from Natalie Dormer, Her Royal Highness the Countess of Wessex and Alison Steadman OBE, alongside appearances from special guests including George the Poet, Elaine Paige OBE, Martin Freeman and Geri Horner.
You can also support Merry Little Christmas 2020 by taking part in our silent auction and getting a head start on your Christmas shopping, all while raising vital funds for Childline. The auction is open until 9.30pm on 10 December.
Sponsors & Partners
This year, we are proud to be supported by Hasbro as our sponsor, and Good Housekeeping as our media partner.
For more information on how your company can be involved, please email: Sarah.Jeffery@nspcc.org.uk
Book your tickets
* VIP ticket £45 per person - NOW SOLD OUT!
Includes access to the event and a VIP bundle delivered to your house
containing a selection of Christmas treats.
* General Admission £20 per household
Includes access to the event.
Take part in our colouring competition
This year, in collaboration with Hasbro, we're asking you to colour in your favourite Hasbro character to be in with a chance of winning a bespoke bundle of Hasbro toys. Download the colouring templates (so you can print them out) and get started! Use glitter, feathers, stickers or anything else you've already got around to help bring your artistic creation to life!
The competition is open until midday on the 4 December, and the winner will be announced during Childline's Merry Little Christmas. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Download colouring pages
- Please note you must be 16 or under and have an adult’s permission to enter this competition
- All entries must be emailed to specialevents@NSPCC.org.uk and must be received by 12pm on Friday 4 December.
- All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name and age. By entering this competition you are consenting for the competition entry, name and age to be used in the event on the night. If you do not wish for this information to be used in this way then please clearly state this in the body of the email when submitting the entry.
- Your email address will only be used to let you know if your competition entry has won and will be deleted from our records after the competition has taken place.
- If you have won we will then require address details to send the bespoke bundle of prizes to. Please note the prize is non-transferable.
A charity event that makes a difference
Childline's Merry Little Christmas Concert 2019 was sponsored by Cadogan Estates and supported by Good Housekeeping as media partner. The event raised an incredible £37,000 towards our Childline service and it was attended by 450 guests. The attendees enjoyed a number of festive readings and performances from famous faces including actress Alison Steadman OBE and renowned art dealer Philip Mould OBE.
The event was also hosted by Childline founder Dame Esther Rantzen DBE and featured performances from Irish classical soprano Margaret Keys, and critically acclaimed singer and songwriter Lucy Mason.
"I want to thank Childline for saving my life. If you hadn’t have called me an ambulance I don’t know what would have happened. I’m out of hospital now and feeling fine."
A Childline user
If you're unable to attend the event this year but would still like to support our Childline service please consider making a donation to help us be here for children.