Every childhood is worth running for
Take on the challenge and help keep children safe
By joining Team NSPCC, you will be helping keep children safe.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there.
Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Join us now
Below are some of the fantastic reasons joining Team NSPCC this year will add to your incredible experience at the London Marathon in 2018:
- Personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals
- NSPCC Virgin Money London Marathon training day with a team of expert coaches
- A Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- Knowing you're part of a 500+ team on race day all running to help raise in excess of £1.1 million to help the fight for every childhood
- The support of 6 cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- Family focused post race reception with food, drinks and a massage.
Apply for an NSPCC place
All of our charity places for the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon have now been filled and we have now closed the 2018 Reserve List.
Applications to join Team NSPCC in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon will open on Monday 23 April 2018.
If you would like to run a marathon in 2018, we've got places in the Brighton Marathon and we would love you to join us!
Got my own place
If you’ve already got your own place through the race organisers, we’d love to welcome you to our team.
There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can, and we will support you all the way across the finish line!
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
1 in 20 children experience sexual abuse. But many are too scared to speak out. Donate now and help us be there when they break their silence.