Every childhood is worth running for
Take on the challenge and help keep children safe
By joining Team NSPCC, you'll be joining a team that fights for every childhood, you'll be changing lives – that's what we'd call a personal best. Every mile you run and every penny you raise will help children who have been abused to rebuild their lives and help us find ways to prevent abuse from happening.
When a child needs a helping hand, we'll be there. When parents are finding it tough, we'll help. When laws need to change, or governments need to do more, we won't give up until things improve. Together we can change childhoods.
Apply for an NSPCC place
Our places for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon are now open.
We ask all of our runners to commit to raising £2,200 for the NSPCC and pay a £100 registration fee, which will be refunded if we are unable to offer you a place.
We'll be allocating a small number of places each month so will be in touch to let you know whether or not we're able to offer you a place on #TeamNSPCC.
Already got a place?
If you were lucky enough to get a place in the ballot (results are announced October 2018) or you received a good for age place, we’d love you to run for us. Join Team NSPCC today and raise whatever you can to help us fight for every childhood.
6 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
How being part of our team will add to your incredible experience at the London Marathon in 2019.
- Personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals.
- NSPCC Virgin Money London Marathon training day with a team of expert coaches.
- A Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates.
- Knowing you're part of a 500+ team on race day all running to help raise in excess of £1.1 million to help the fight for every childhood.
- The support of 6 cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish.
- Family focused post race reception with food, drinks and a massage.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.