Join us for an evening of fine dining to raise money for the NSPCC
Join us for another gastronomic fundraising gala evening. You'll have the chance to bid on some money-can’t-buy prizes and take part in our restaurant raffle.
You’ll also get to enjoy an amazing 6 Michelin star meal prepared by:
- Sat Bains – Restaurant Sat bains (Nottinghamshire, England)
- Galton Blackiston – Morston Hall (Norfolk, England)
- Cristina Bowerman – Glass Hostaria (Rome, Italy)
- Nigel Haworth – Northcote Manor (Lancashire, England)
- Shaun Hill – The Walnut Tree (Monmouthshire, Wales)
Over 450 guests enjoyed a 5 Michelin Star meal at last year's event and raised over £280,000 for us. Join us at this year's event and help us fight for every childhood.
Book your tickets
- Premium tables of 12: £8,000
- Standard tables of 10: £6,000
To book your table, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the Great British Chefs Dinner helps
In previous years this event has supported the Childline Schools Service. By attending this event you can help us reach more children like John through our services.
"Since I listened to you in the hall last week, I called Childline twice last week. I was a bit scared but the lady on phone was really nice - she listened to me"
John / Age 11
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.