Join us for an evening of fine dining to raise money for the NSPCC
Join us for another gastronomic fundraising gala evening. You'll have the chance to bid on some money-can’t-buy prizes and take part in our restaurant raffle.
You’ll also get to enjoy an amazing Michelin star meal prepared by:
- Starter by James Mackenzie – The Pipe and Glass Inn (Yorkshire, England)
- Pasta by Francesco Apreda – Imàgo (Rome, Italy)
- Fish by Mark Jordan – Ocean Restaurant at The Atlantic Hotel (Jersey, Channel Islands)
- Main by Simon Hulstone – The Elephant (Devon, England)
- Dessert by Geoffrey Smeddle – The Peat Inn (Fife, Scotland).
Over 350 guests enjoyed a 7 Michelin Star meal at last year's event and raised over £200,000 for us. Join us at this year's event and help us fight for every childhood.
Book your tickets
- Premium tables of 12: £8,000
- Standard tables of 10: £6,000
To book your table, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the Great British Chefs Dinner helps
In previous years this event has supported the Childline Schools Service. By attending this event you can help us reach more children like John through our services.
"Since I listened to you in the hall last week, I called Childline twice last week. I was a bit scared but the lady on phone was really nice - she listened to me"
John / Age 11
Other ways you can help
Help us fight for every childhood by making a donation today. Your gift will help us be there, whenever a child needs us.
Find an event for you
From marathons to gala dinners, we've got a variety of different events you can do to raise money and help give children the childhood they deserve.