Every childhood is worth running for
Take on the challenge and help keep children safe
By joining Team NSPCC, you will be helping keep children safe.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there.
Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Join us now
Below are some of the fantastic reasons joining Team NSPCC this year will add to your incredible experience at the London Marathon in 2018:
- Personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals
- NSPCC Virgin Money London Marathon training day with a team of expert coaches
- A Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- Knowing you're part of a 500+ team on race day all running to help raise in excess of £1.1 million to help the fight for every childhood
- The support of 6 cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- Family focused post race reception with food, drinks and a massage.
Apply for an NSPCC place
Our applications have now closed for our charity places. Please do register your interest in joining Team NSPCC in our Reserve list and a member of our team will get back to you if a place becomes available.
Got my own place
If you’ve already got your own place through the race organisers, we’d love to welcome you to our team.
There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can!
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.