Every childhood is worth running for
Take on the challenge and help keep children safe
By joining Team NSPCC, you will be helping children keep children safe.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there.
Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Join us now
Below are some of the fantastic reasons joining Team NSPCC this year will add to your incredible experience at the London Marathon in 2017:
- Personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on the your goals, experience and fitness
- NSPCC Virgin Money London Marathon training day with a team of expert coaches
- A Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- Knowing you're part of a 500+ team on race day all running to help raise in excess of £1.1 million to help the fight for every childhood
- The support of 6 cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- Family focused post race reception with food, drinks and a massage.
Reserve your place
Places are now full for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2017 but you can add yourself to our reserve runners list for Team NSPCC.
Please note, we ask all of our runners to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2,200.
Got my own place
If you’ve already got your own place through the race organisers, we’d love to welcome you to our team.
There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can!
Join our #TeamNSPCC community
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a walk or trek for us, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent it runing anymore.
You might also like...
Brighton Marathon 2017
If you were unlucky in the London Marathon ballot why not sign-up to the Brighton Marathon April 2017? We still have spaces!
Brighton 10k 2017
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.
Find an event for you
From marathons to gala dinners, we've got a variety of different events you can do to raise money and help give children the childhood they deserve.