Contact us about donating in your will
Our friendly team are here to help if you're thinking about donating in your will
If you've already left us a gift and have any questions or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you too.
We always recommend seeing a solicitor if you're thinking of writing or amending your will, but our team can help with:
- explaining how your gift could help our work with children.
- arranging for you to visit a local project so you can see first-hand the difference your gift will make.
- explaining the different types of legacy gifts and their benefits.
- helping you find a solicitor and talking you through our will writing offers and discounts.
- arranging a visit so we can talk through your questions in person.
We would like to keep you informed about our projects and activities by post or telephone. If you do not want to receive information in this way, please email us email@example.com or call our Supporter Care Line on 020 7825 2505
We will keep your personal details safe and not share them with other organisations. You can unsubscribe at any time.