Take on the Great Manchester Run for #TeamNSPCC in 2024
Line up at Europe's biggest 10k and race around the sites of Manchester. Or take part in the half marathon – this fast and flat course is great for runners of all abilities. Fundraising for this charity run will help us be here for every child and support our vital services.
Why take part?
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron-on letters.
- Enjoy lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Take on the 10k
Registration is just £10, and we ask that all our runners raise a minimum of £150.
Take on the Half Marathon
Registration is just £10 and we ask that our runners raise a minimum of £250.
"Beautiful route despite the wet weather - the NSPCC cheer points really spurred me on. The course was really flat so I managed to get a new PB!"
Gavin, #TeamNSPCC Runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- a plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- access to NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Charity fundraising ideas
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds.
Here's our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started (and have fun at the same time!):
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro-classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during any time of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
Questions about your charity run?
Email us at [email protected] with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support you 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.