With friends and family
Go green with friends and family to support the fight for every childhood!
- get your spook on – dress up in ghoulish green for the day and get your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you
- take on a frightful challenge – if you’re daring enough, why not dye your hair green or get slimed?
- throw a spooktacular party – invite people to come along and donate for some devilish drinks and monster tunes
- eat your greens – set up a green food and drink stall with a Halloween twist and sell your tasty treats
- face painting – set up a face painting stall for a suggested donation and get spooky
- quiz fright night – organise a quiz night with special green-themed Halloween rounds. Simply ask people to pay to enter
- hold an apple bobbing contest – as long as you use green apples, of course!
How your money helps
could pay for toys which children use during therapeutic sessions to explain how they're feeling.
could pay for our helpline to answer 10 calls from anyone worried about a child's safety.
could fund a Childline supervisor to provide 5 hours of crucial support and motivation to our volunteer counsellors.
You might also be interested in
From posters to totalisers, get everything you need to make your event a success!
Start your fundraising
Create a JustGiving page and spread the word about your event!