Walk, jog or run around the coastal paths of the Isle of Wight
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path.
Starting in Chale and heading past the famous Needles with Cowes the half-way point. Take on the 106km journey with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches.
You can sign up as an individual and meet others along the way – or join as a team!
Choose your challenge
Take on the full island:
- 1 day challenge: 106km for £69 and raise £395
- 2 day challenge: 106km for £69 and raise £395
Take on smaller distances:
- 1st half Island: Saturday 50km - £49 and raise £250
- 2nd half Island: Sunday 50km- £49 and raise £250
- 1st quarter Island: Saturday 25km - £39 and raise £150
- 4th quarter Island: Sunday 25km - £39 and raise £150
Every mile you trek and every penny you raise will help us be there when a child needs us. Together we can rebuild children's lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
- Fully signed route, plus maps and GPS files
- Food and rest stop on route
- Flexible start times
- Shuttle buses from the finish to ferry terminals or Cowes
- Optional pre-challenge camping in West Cowes
- Finishers medal and t-shirt for all participants
- Full Island trophies for fastest male and female
- Free NSPCC trekking t-shirt
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you run for us, you'll get:
- your own personalised NSPCC running vest
- a fundraising pack, regular emails and support hotline
- support on the day from our cheers points along the route
- a Facebook page for you and your team mates
Training plans and advice
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, we've got a training plan for you.
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a walk or trek for us, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent it runing anymore.
Terms and conditions
Please note that this event/activity hasn't been organised by and isn't controlled by the NSPCC and is therefore not covered by the NSPCC's insurance programme. To the extent permitted by law, the NSPCC shall not be liable for any loss or injury arising out of the event or its organisation. Please speak to the company organising the event or activity that you're participating in if you would like further information in this respect.
You might also like...
Brighton Marathon 2017
If you were unlucky in the London Marathon ballot why not sign-up to the Brighton Marathon April 2017? We still have spaces!
Brighton 10k 2017
Call for Help
This Christmas, a child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now to help us answer their call.
Find an event for you
From marathons to gala dinners, we've got a variety of different events you can do to raise money and help give children the childhood they deserve.