Walk, jog or run around the coastal paths of the Isle of Wight
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path.
Starting in Chale and heading past the famous Needles with Cowes the half-way point. Take on the 106km journey with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches.
You can sign up as an individual and meet others along the way – or join as a team!
Choose your challenge
Take on the full island:
- 1 day challenge: 106km for £56 and raise £395
- 2 day challenge: 106km for £56 and raise £395
Take on smaller distances:
- 1st half Island: Saturday 50km - £40 and raise £250
- 2nd half Island: Sunday 50km- £40 and raise £250
- 1st quarter Island: Saturday 25km - £32 and raise £150
- 4th quarter Island: Sunday 25km - £32 and raise £150
Or use code MARCH20 to get £20 off your registration fee from now until 31 March. Sign up now and do something amazing in 2017!
Training plans and advice
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, we've got a training plan for you.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
- fully signed route, plus maps and GPS files
- food and rest stop on route
- flexible start times
- shuttle buses from the finish to ferry terminals or Cowes
- optional pre-challenge camping in West Cowes
- finishers medal and t-shirt for all participants
- full Island trophies for fastest male and female
- free NSPCC trekking t-shirt
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a walk or trek for us, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent it runing anymore.
You might also like...
Can't find your event here?
If you already signed up for a race with the event organisers and would like to run for us, we'd love you to join our team today.
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.
Terms and conditions
Please note that this event/activity hasn't been organised by and isn't controlled by the NSPCC and is therefore not covered by the NSPCC's insurance programme. To the extent permitted by law, the NSPCC shall not be liable for any loss or injury arising out of the event or its organisation. Please speak to the company organising the event or activity that you're participating in if you would like further information in this respect.
* The offer only applies to Full (100km) and Half (50km) Challenge distances and to new registrations from 26th December 2016.
If you signed up before December 26th you'll be contacted by the organiser. Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets - all of which are set out on the Challenge website.