Run the BMW Berlin Marathon with #TeamNSPCC
40,000 runners take part in this event in the World Marathon Majors Series, and this ever popular marathon is a fantastic way to experience Berlin.
Starting and finishing in Berlin's beautiful Tiergarten, near the iconic Brandenburg Gate, you'll pass a host of fascinating landmarks along the way, including the Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz and Berlin Cathedral.
Running with the NSPCC comes with heaps of support, including:
- A bespoke training plan from a professional personal trainer
- An NSPCC running vest (which you can personalise!)
- Expert fundraising support
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer point en route.
- VIP treatment at our post-race celebration, including refreshments and a free massage
Stand with us. Run for us. Together, we can transform children’s lives.
Why run for the NSPCC?
Personalised NSPCC goodies
Fundraising and training support
Amazing on-the-day experience
"Crossing the finish line in my first full marathon was an incredible feeling and knowing I was supporting such an amazing charity was an inspiration every step of the way."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A training plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real running coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your charity run team mates
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
Questions about your charity run?
Email us at [email protected] with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support you 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.