NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day Competition Terms and conditions
This prize competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Only one entry per person per household is allowed but entry excludes employees of the NSPCC and companies or persons associated with the competition. The winners will be selected from the entrants who satisfy condition 1 below.
- All entrants must have banked and cleared a minimum of £5 by 15th June 2015 towards a really big board game day event and answered the following competition question correctly: What is the record for the most people playing a Monopoly game at the same time?
- The competition shall commence on Friday 15th May 2015 and will close on Monday 15th June 2015. The prize winner[s] will be selected on Friday 19th June 2015 from the correct entries. The winner will be contacted by email by Friday 17th July 2015. If any of the winners cannot be contacted within 30 days of this date, then alternative winner(s) will be selected from correct entries.
- The prize is x40 stacks of Hasbro games, 1 stack per winner which includes 5 Hasbro board games. The prize will be supplied by the NSPCC. The prize includes free delivery within the UK. The prize is non-transferable.
- The list of winners will be made available on the NSPCC website or contact email@example.com
- The winner agrees for NSPCC to use their name and photograph in post event publicity on www.nspcc.org.uk
- The NSPCC will use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this competition for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
- Promoter: NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
- This competition is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.