Join us for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Run this stunning autumnal route through four of London’s Royal Parks, and take in some of the best views the capital has to offer. This scenic run is great for first time runners.
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, you'll also run through St James' Park, Green Park, and Kensington Gardens.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we're there. Together we can rebuild children's lives and prevent abuse from ruining any more.
Register your interest
Our places for 2019 have not yet opened, but click below to register your interest in joining #TeamNSPCC and we'll contact you when our registrations open.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
Run for us and you'll get:
- your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on
- post race marquee with food and refreshments
- NSPCC cheer points on route where we'll give you all the encouragement you need
- a personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started.