£10,000 or a luxury holiday –
which prize would you choose?
1st prize - £10,000 or a luxury holiday
2nd prize - £1,000
3rd prize - £500
£20 for 50 runners up
Closing date - 11 December 2023
Draw date - 15 December 2023
Be quick for more chances to win!
Fast Entry Draw prize - £25 M&S gift card for 20 winners
Closing date - 27 October 2023
Draw Date - 3 November 2023
How you can help
Could pay for a Childline supervisor for one hour, supporting our volunteer counsellors.
Could pay for one of our trained volunteer counsellors to answer 4 life-changing calls from children who contact Childline.
Could pay for one of our trained volunteer Childline counsellors to answer a child's call for help.
Based on NSPCC Raffle Submissions to the Gambling Commission during 2022, £394,390 was raised from seasonal raffle ticket sales, with 12.68% spent on prizes, 67.30% spent on expenses and a fantastic 20.02% spent on funding the work of the NSPCC.
In 2022, the average likelihood of winning a prize in our seasonal raffles was 1 in 1,860.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be available online seven days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505.
- Entry closes on 11 December 2023 and the draw takes place on 15 December 2023.
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have a complaint, please call our Supporter Care team on 020 7825 2505.
- All profits from the NSPCC Raffle are used to fund the NSPCC and wherever the funds are needed most, that's where they'll go.
Are you gambling more than you really want to?
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the GambleAware website for help and advice or contact The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
NSPCC is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4781.
Promoter: NSPCC, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH.
Responsible person: Stuart Osborne. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence.