Join us for access to:
- 10 exclusive film previews a year at the 5* Ham Yard Hotel in London
- a luxury private bar where they can entertain guests
- fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded media and entertainment professionals
- the chance to bring their children to 2 family film screenings a year.
How you can help us keep children safe
A corporate or individual membership of £1,000 will help our Childline volunteers:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs a place to turn
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through our Speak Out, Stay Safe programme.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. See our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any questions.
Next preview 14 January 2019
Date: Monday 14 January 2019 at 7pm (film starts 7.30pm)
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Viggo Mortensen, Mahershala Ali and Linda Cardellini
Courtesy of: Universal Pictures
Dr Don Shirley is a world-class African-American pianist, who is about to embark on a concert tour in the Deep South in 1962. In need of a driver and protection, Shirley recruits Tony Lip, a tough-talking bouncer from an Italian-American neighbourhood in the Bronx. Despite their differences, the two men soon develop an unexpected bond while confronting racism and danger in an era of segregation.
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Lonres, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email email@example.com
Other ways you can support us
In the average primary school class, at least 2 children have suffered abuse or neglect. Donate now and help protect children today and prevent abuse from happening tomorrow.