Join us for access to:
- 10 exclusive film previews a year at the 5* Ham Yard Hotel in London
- a luxury private bar where they can entertain guests
- fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded media and entertainment professionals
- the chance to bring their children to 2 family film screenings a year.
How you can help us keep children safe
A corporate or individual membership of £1,000 will help our Childline volunteers:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs a place to turn
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through our Speak Out, Stay Safe programme.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. See our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any questions.
Mary Poppins Returns
Next preview 19 December 2018
Date: Wednesday 19 2018 at 3.30pm (film starts 4pm)
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Emily Blunt, Dick Van Dyke and Meryl Streep
Courtesy of: Walt Disney Studios
In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael's three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss.
Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Lonres, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email email@example.com
Other ways you can support us
Last year a third of all calls to our helpline were about neglect, a figure that's even higher at Christmas. Donate now and help shine a light on children left in the dark.