Join us for access to:
- 10 exclusive film previews a year at the 5* Ham Yard Hotel in London
- a luxury private bar where they can entertain guests
- fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded media and entertainment professionals
- the chance to bring their children to 2 family film screenings a year.
Next preview - 3 February 2020
Date: Monday 3 February 2020 at 7pm (film starts 7.30pm)
Venue: The Soho Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, London, W1D 3DH
Directed by: Boo Joon-Ho
Written by: Boo Joon-Ho
Cast: Kang-ho Song, Sun-kyun Lee and Yeo-jeong Jo
Courtesy of: Studio Canal
Jobless, penniless, and, above all, hopeless, the unmotivated patriarch, Ki-taek, and his equally unambitious family-occupy themselves by working for peanuts in their squalid basement-level apartment. Then, by sheer luck, a lucrative business proposition will pave the way for an insidiously subtle scheme, as Ki-woo summons up the courage to pose as an English tutor for the teenage daughter of the affluent Park family.
‘Thrilling and devastating, ‘Parasite’ is one of the year’s very best movies.’
★★★★★ Justin Chang, LA Times
‘Bong Joon-Ho’s brilliant, insidious twist on the home-invasion thriller, in which a frostily modernist luxury house serves as several different things to different people – a status symbol, a shelter, a prison.’
★★★★ Guy Lodge, The Guardian
How you can help us keep children safe
A corporate or individual membership for a suggested donation of £1,000 will help our Childline volunteers:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs a place to turn.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. See our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any questions.
For more information, or to enquire about attending the next screening, fill in our form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways you can support us
Make a donation
We've helped almost 1.8 million children to recognise the signs of abuse and know to speak out if they're worried. Donate today and help us reach one more child.