Join us for access to:
- 10 exclusive film previews a year at the 5* Ham Yard Hotel in London
- a luxury private bar where they can entertain guests
- fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded media and entertainment professionals
- the chance to bring their children to 2 family film screenings a year.
How you can help us keep children safe
A corporate or individual membership of £1,000 will help our Childline volunteers:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs a place to turn
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through our Speak Out, Stay Safe programme.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. See our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any questions.
The Girl in the Spider’s Web
Next preview 5 November 2018
Date: Monday 5 November 2018 at 7pm (film starts 7:30pm)
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Claire Foy, Sylvia Hoeks, Lakeith Stanfield and Sverrir Gudnason
Courtesy of: Sony Pictures
Lisbeth Salander, the cult figure brought to life in Stieg Larsson’s acclaimed Millennium book series, returns to the screen in The Girl in the Spider’s Web, an adaptation of the recent global bestseller.
Golden Globe and Emmy winner Claire Foy, star of "The Crown," plays the outcast vigilante defender Lisbeth Salander as she gets caught in a web of spies, cybercriminals and corrupt government officials alongside journalist Mikael Blomkvist.
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Lonres, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways you can support us
Help us be there for children in need
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.