Next preview in mid December
Date: Monday 11th December
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Jessica Chastain, Idris Elba and Kevin Costner
Courtesy of: Lionsgate
Doors will open at 7:00pm and the film will start at 7:30pm.
Molly Bloom, a beautiful young Olympic-class skier, ran the world's most exclusive high-stakes poker game for a decade before being arrested in the middle of the night by 17 FBI agents wielding automatic weapons. Her players included Hollywood royalty, sports stars, business titans, and finally, unbeknownst to her, the Russian mob. Her only ally was her criminal defense lawyer Charlie Jaffey, who learned that there was much more to Molly than the tabloids led us to believe.
“A dense, dynamic, compulsively entertaining affair, whose central role makes stunning use of Chastain's stratospheric talent.” – Peter Debruge, Variety
You can view the trailer here.
Please RSVP by Friday 8th December 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, similarly for further information.
Join the Monday Movie Club
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Yahoo and Virgin Media.
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email email@example.com
How you can make a difference
Buying a membership to the Monday Movie Club can save lives. A donation of £1,000 will allow Childline to:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs help
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through the Childline Schools Service.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. You can read our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any further questions.
Other ways you can support us
Make a donation today
1 in 20 children experience sexual abuse. But many are too scared to speak out. Donate now and help us be there when they break their silence.