Join us for access to:
- 10 exclusive film previews a year at the 5* Ham Yard Hotel in London
- a luxury private bar where they can entertain guests
- fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded media and entertainment professionals
- the chance to bring their children to 2 family film screenings a year.
How you can help us keep children safe
A corporate or individual membership for a suggested donation of £1,000 will help our Childline volunteers:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs a place to turn.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. See our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any questions.
Next preview - 3 June 2019
Date: Monday 3 June 2019 at 7pm (film starts 7.30pm)
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Bryce Dallas Howard, Richard Madden and Taron Egerton
Courtesy of: Paramount
An epic musical fantasy about the uncensored human story of Sir Elton John’s breakthrough years. The film tells the story of Elton John’s life, from his years as a prodigy at the Royal Academy of Music, through his influential and enduring musical partnership with Bernie Taupin, as well as his struggles with depression, substance abuse and acceptance of his sexual orientation.
For more information, or to enquire about attending the next screening, fill in our form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways you can support us
In the average primary school class, at least 2 children have suffered abuse or neglect. Donate now and help protect children today and prevent abuse from happening tomorrow.