Our exclusive screenings
Recent screenings include:
- Lean on Pete
- Ready Player One
- Lady Bird
- Molly's Game.
Join the Monday Movie Club and find out the latest on future screenings.
Next preview in July
Date: Monday 9th July
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter and Sarah Vowell
Courtesy of: Disney Pixar
The film will start at 6:30pm.
Everyone’s favourite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen is in the spotlight, leaving Bob at home with Violet and Dash to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transition for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.
“At a time when movie screens are clogged with indistinguishable superheroes, Incredibles 2 rises above the noise with its defiantly humane soul.” - ★★★★ Tomris Laffly, Time Out
You can view the trailer here.
Join the Monday Movie Club
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Lonres, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can make a difference
Buying a membership to the Monday Movie Club can save lives. A donation of £1,000 will allow Childline to:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs help
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through the Childline Schools Service.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. You can read our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any further questions.
Other ways you can support us
Help us be there for children in need
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.