Next screening: Finding Dory
Date: Saturday 23 July 2016
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Cast: Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Idris Elba and Ed O'Neill
Doors will open at 3.15pm and the film will start at 4pm.
Dory is a wide-eyed, blue tang fish who suffers from memory loss every 10 seconds or so. The one thing she can remember is that she somehow became separated from her parents as a child. With help from her friends Nemo and Marlin, Dory embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine Life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species. Dory now knows that her family reunion will only happen if she can save mom and dad from captivity.
Please RSVP by Monday 11 July.
Join the Monday Movie Club
You can sign up for annual membership in the following two ways:
- corporate membership: This costs £1,000 per seat. Corporate members of the Monday Movie Club include Google, Guardian Media Group, ITV, Yahoo and Virgin Media.
- individual memberships: please contact us for pricing packages
For more information, or to buy tickets for the next screening, fill in our form below or email email@example.com
How you can make a difference
Buying a membership to the Monday Movie Club can save lives. A donation of £1,000 will allow Childline to:
- answer 250 more calls from children who need help and support
- help train a volunteer, making sure someone is there when a child needs help
- teach over 80 primary school children about abuse and how to protect themselves, through the Childline Schools Service.
You can also help by texting MOVIE to 70744 and donate £10 to Childline, so we can be there for every child. You can read our text to donate terms and conditions if you have any further questions.
Other ways you can support us
Help us fight for every childhood by making a donation today. Your gift will help us be there, whenever a child needs us.