You may have heard that this event has been postponed. You should hear from the race organiser and we'll also get in touch to discuss your options. Whatever you decide, there's always a place for you with #TeamNSPCC. We're grateful for all your hard work training and fundraising – it's only with the help of people like you we're able to protect children today and prevent abuse tomorrow.
We'll be in touch soon and you can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Discover a new side of London on this race through the City's streets
Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon with #TeamNSPCC. Celebrate the grand, hidden and quirky parts of the capital with fantastic support around the whole course.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
"It’s a really unique, fun route and not like any half’s I've run before."
Vicky, #TeamNSPCC runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.