How far can you go? Choose your distance at this year's festival
Conquer Edinburgh Marathon Festival with #TeamNSPCC on 23 and 24 May 2020. Run this surprisingly flat course and take in the historic landmarks of Edinburgh. You can choose a variety of distances from 5k to the full 26.2 miles - perfect for runners of all levels.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Wear your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters - so our supporters can cheer you on!
- You'll be doing something amazing for children.
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £450 to support our work.
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to support our work.
Registration is just £10 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
Registration is just £10 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £100 to support our work.
""Your training ethos makes complete sense and is such a smart way to train. I felt fully supported and after following the plan for some weeks I began to feel like a 'REAL' runner. It's life changing and empowering."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.