Walk, jog or run the island's stunning coastal path
Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend.
It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
Push yourself further - 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Choose your challenge
- 100km challenge - £60 reg fee and £425 minimum fundraising
- 50km challenge - £45 reg fee and £275 minimum fundraising
- 25km challenge - £30 reg fee and £175 minimum fundraising
Sign up now and do something amazing in 2018!
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
Take part in the Isle of Wight challenge and you can enjoy
- fundraising support and materials
- rest stops with free food and drink
- fully signed route
- medics, massage and pace walkers
- medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
- camping options available
- free NSPCC trekking top
- free training advice and personalised training plans from our training partner, Full Potential.
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
This Christmas, a child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Help us be there when they’re ready to break their silence.
Terms and conditions
Please note that this event/activity hasn't been organised by and isn't controlled by the NSPCC and is therefore not covered by the NSPCC's insurance programme. To the extent permitted by law, the NSPCC shall not be liable for any loss or injury arising out of the event or its organisation. Please speak to the company organising the event or activity that you're participating in if you would like further information in this respect.
* The offer only applies to Full (100km) and Half (50km) Challenge distances and to new registrations from 26th December 2016.
If you signed up before December 26th you'll be contacted by the organiser. Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets - all of which are set out on the Challenge website.