You may have heard that this event has been postponed. You should have heard from the race organiser by now and we have also been in touch with your options. Whatever you decide, there's always a place for you with #TeamNSPCC, so please do get in touch with us to let us know what you would like to do. We're grateful for all your hard work training and fundraising – it's only with the help of people like you we're able to protect children today and prevent abuse tomorrow.
You can still join #TeamNSPCC for the new date too! Sign up for this event and help us make sure we can still be here for children.
Enjoy the incredible atmosphere of Brighton Marathon Weekend
Run the Brighton 10k with #TeamNSPCC on 20 September 2020. Experience Brighton as never before while you run the first part of the marathon route. The atmosphere will be buzzing and you'll be celebrating at the beach finish line before you know it.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at at our post race marquee with food, drinks, and sports massages.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en-route.
- You'll be doing something amazing for children.
- A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds, and it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £150 you could pay for up to 37 children to get the help amnd support they need from our Childline counsellors.*
Sign up today
Registration is just £5 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
"The team in the tent were amazing, they really made me feel amazing & part of something big! "
Brighton 10k 2019 runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
Already got a place?
The Brighton 10k is run by Grounded Events. If you have already bought your place in this event we would love to welcome you to the team as an own place runner.
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might reach your target during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You might also like...
Brighton 10K 2021
Brighton Marathon 2021
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund services such as NSPCC's therapeutic services and Speak Out Stay Safe service. Donations are distributed based on need.